Lotteria - Vincitori Concorso N° 105

Dragonara

Messaggi consigliati

• Risposte 280
  • Created
  • Ultima risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

ho ricevuto la mail di conferma:

Being a member of theFree Group ‘dogdog’, which came in second in theFree 2007 competition, you are welcome to collect your relative share of the Second Place US$ 10,000 Prize.

peró un'altra rottura di scatole, bisogna mandar euna mail dicendo come si vuole essere pagati, ma non hanno nulla di automatico questi qui?

Please choose one of the following credit options and instruct us via a Reply e-mail (Subject: ‘theFree2007’):

Credit your account on the site.

You can use your winnings to purchase tickets to all the paid lotteries, offered on the site.

Money Transfer with a Bank Transfer.

If you wish to have your winnings wired to you through a Bank Transfer, you will be asked to upload you Bank Details in the ‘Bank Details’ section in your ‘My Details’ at the ‘My Home’ Tab. The ‘Bank Details’ section will be accessible only after you you‘ve completed Full Registration, i.e. inserted a payment method, and after our manual authorization.

Please Note: If you choose the Bank Transfer credit option, you will be charged US$ 50 Transfer Fees.

Transfer your winnings to another member within the group.

If you wish to save the Bank Transfer fees, you can choose a delegate on your behalf, from your theFree group, which will collect both of your winnings through a Bank Transfer and then you can settle the distribution among yourselves.

If you choose this credit option, please e-mail us your delegate’s name and e-mail address.

Please Note: This option is available till February 29th, 2008.

50 dollari per il bonifico?

Io nel conto ho registrato NETeller ma qui come opzione di incasso non c'é :rolleyes:

Modificato: da dariobrasil
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

si ma appunto 50 dollari ma sono matti???

possibile che non ci siano metodi meno cari??? 50 dollari è un furto...

voi che fate adesso?

e poi che vuol dire questo???

If you never registered a payment method in your account, please do the following:

1. Go to our Search the World section, select any lottery and press the ‘Play’ button.

You will be asked to fill in a payment method.

2. Please fill in your Credit Card details (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club).

If you don’t have a Credit Card, please mark ‘SafePay Solutions’ as your default payment method - this action does not require submitting any financial information.

io avevo detto di lasciare le vincite sul conto ma non le vedo mica... :rolleyes:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

i metodi di pagamento si inseriscono nei "miei dettagli"

per la lotteria "TheFree" sono uno dei 3 seguenti da rispondere ancora col soggetto ‘theFree2007’ (stavolta non facciamo i controlli, chi vuole i soldi risponde, chi non li vuole si arrangia :rolleyes: )

Please choose one of the following credit options and instruct us via a Reply e-mail (Subject: ‘theFree2007’):

1) Credit your account on the site.

You can use your winnings to purchase tickets to all the paid lotteries, offered on the site.

2) Money Transfer with a Bank Transfer.

If you wish to have your winnings wired to you through a Bank Transfer, you will be asked to upload you Bank Details in the ‘Bank Details’ section in your ‘My Details’ at the ‘My Home’ Tab. The ‘Bank Details’ section will be accessible only after you you‘ve completed Full Registration, i.e. inserted a payment method, and after our manual authorization.

Please Note: If you choose the Bank Transfer credit option, you will be charged US$ 50 Transfer Fees.

3) Transfer your winnings to another member within the group.

If you wish to save the Bank Transfer fees, you can choose a delegate on your behalf, from your theFree group, which will collect both of your winnings through a Bank Transfer and then you can settle the distribution among yourselves.

If you choose this credit option, please e-mail us your delegate’s name and e-mail address.

Please Note: This option is available till February 29th, 2008.

We wish to congratulate you on your Group’s competitive spirit and persistence and we shall be delighted to see you compete in the theFree 2008 Contest.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

certo, puoi fare come ti pare, una volta che i soldi sono sul tuo conto :rolleyes:

io personalmente li giocherò alla lotteria dell'Oregon, costa poco e la tabella ha pochi numeri, solo 48

(con un montepremi di US$ 4,400,000 *_* azz.)

non come in Italia90 numeri, ladri!

poi se tu vuoi ritirirali tramite NETeller si può fare :rolleyes:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

puoi farti trasferire le vincete sul conto, come farò io

indi sceglierò la prima opzione:

scusami kleopatra io avevo registrato la postepay non avendo NETeller al momento,se rispondo come te poi posso incassare il tutto con postepay secondo te?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

poi se tu vuoi ritirirali tramite Neteller si può fare :P

ciao scusa lo dici tu o lo sai per certo?

io ho provato a giocare anche con soldi veri ad una di quelle lotterie che c'è sul sito

depositato tramite NETeller ho vinto 4$, i soldi sono ancora sul sito (nel mio conto)

Stato del Conto

User Type Regolare

Saldo del Conto US$ 4.00

Saldo Monetario US$ 4.00

Saldo del Buono US$ 0.00

Pending Approval US$ 0.00

Vincita Dovuta US$ 0.00

Vincite Totali US$ 5.00 (1$ l'avevo vinto l'anno scorso, con un ambo)

Premi Totali US$ 0.00

se voglio c'è l'opzioni che posso prendermeli come mi pare e piace

via NETeller, via carta, trasferimento bancario, ecc...

Modificato: da Kleopatra
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ma quindi cosa dobbiamo fare, ora?

Nell'e-mail dice:

1. Go to our Search the World section, select any lottery and press the `Play´ button.

You will be asked to fill in a payment method.

2. Please fill in your Credit Card details (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club).

Io ho già registrato l'account di NETeller e la postepay. Inoltre, ho selezionato di lasciare i soldi sul conto.

Devo fare altro? Mannaggia a me e l'inglese :P

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Io l'ho lasciato.

Ricapitolando, vediamo se ho capito.

Fare reply, mettere come oggetto theFree2007 e copiare il seguente testo per farsi accreditare i soldi sul conto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla conversazione

Adesso puoi postare e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, registrati adesso per inserire messaggi con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi

×   Incolla come testo formattato.   Incolla invece come testo normale

Sono permesse un massimo di 75 faccine.

×   Il tuo link è stato inserito automaticamente.   Visualizza invece come link

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Editor trasparente

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Caricamento